Ayurved & Unani Tibbia College & Hospital, Karol Bagh is one of the reputed Government Ayurvedic Colleges in Delhi. The College is popularly known as AUTC College Karol Bagh, and it was founded on 29 March 1921, was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. Tibbia College Karol Bagh is affiliated with the University of Delhi 1972 and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines (CCIM).
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Tibba Ayurvedic College Karol Bagh (AUTC College Karol Bagh ), like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question
Ayurved & Unani Tibbia College & Hospital, Karol Bagh
Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College offers Bachelor degrees in Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery and Unani Medicine & Surgery. The selection of BAMS & BUMS courses is based on NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) of the University of Delhi.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Ayurved and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh.
|College Name||Ayurved and Unani Tibbia College & Hospital, Karol Bagh|
|Popular Name||Ayurved and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh|
|Location||Karol Bagh, Delhi|
|Establishment||29 March 1921|
|Affiliated with||University of Delhi 1972|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Delhi|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: University of Delhi 1972
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The College offers quality Ayurved programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate Ayurved programs (BAMS).
|BAMS||4.6+1 Year Internship|
|MD (Kayachikitsa)||3 Years|
|MD (Kriyasharir)||3 Years|
We will let you know about Ayurved and Unani Tibbia College & Hospital, Karol Bagh BUMS Syllabus here this selection. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
The syllabus of B.U.M.S. covers subjects that provide extensive knowledge of Unani to the students.
|Professional Year I||Professional Year II|
|Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsafa (Logic Philosophy and Astronomy)||Tareekh-e-tib (History of Medicine)|
|Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya (Basic Principles of Unani Medicine)||Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (Preventive and Community Medicine)|
|Tashreeh Ul Badan (Anatomy)||Ilmul Advia|
|Munafeul Aaza (Physiology)||Mahiyatul Amraz (Pathology)|
|Professional Year III||Professional Year IV|
|Communication skills||Moalajat – I (General Medicine)|
|Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat (Unani Pharmacy)||Moalajat – II|
|Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom (Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology)||Amraze Niswan (Gynaecology)|
|Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj (Bedside clinic and principles of management)||Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumalood (Obstetrics and Neonatology)|
|Ilaj Bit Tadbeer (Regional Therapy)||Ilmul Jarahat (Surgery)|
|Amraz-e-Atfal (Paediatrics)||Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan (Ophthalmology and Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat)|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as Ayurved and Unani Tibbia College & Hospital, Karol Bagh, is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Ayurved and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Delhi Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Delhi AIAPGET Counselling
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Delhi Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS College in Delhi||Click Here|
Here we describe the fee details of Ayurved & Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh.
|Course||Annual Fee for AIQ Candidates (₹)||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission (Rs)|
Note: Mentioned fee subjected to be changed.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Delhi Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official Faculty of Ayurvedic Central Council of Indian Medicines (CCIM). To get themselves for Ayush NEET 2021 Delhi State Counselling.
How to Apply
- Step I: Visit the official website of CCIM and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Step 2: Log on to the CCIM website and click on ‘Candidate login’.
- Step 3: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 5: After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration’. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
AIAPGET Counselling 2021
The following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to Ayurved and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Ayurved & Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh|
Ayurved & Unani Tibbia College, Karol Bagh (AUTC College)
Address: Ajmal Khan Road,
Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
Phone No: 011 23524180
Delhi Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Delhi NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through the Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal.
A. Yes, Ayurved & Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh is a Government Ayush college.
A. Ajmal Khan Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
A. This College was established in the year 1921.
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this College.