Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh is a reputed Government Ayurvedic College in Delhi. The College is popularly known as tibbia college Karol Bagh, and it was founded on 13 February 1921 and was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh is affiliated with the University of Delhi and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines (CCIM).
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh (ayurvedic and unani tibbia college ).
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question
Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh
Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College offers Bachelor’s degrees in Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery and Unani Medicine & Surgery. BAMS & BUMS courses are selected based on the NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) of the University of Delhi.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh.
|College Name||Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh|
|Popular Name||Ayurved and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh|
|Location||Karol Bagh, Delhi|
|Establishment||13 February 1921|
|Affiliated with||University of Delhi|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Delhi|
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: University of Delhi
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Government
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel (Male and Female)|
|Technical Issues||Discipline & Regulations|
These are Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The College offers quality Ayurved programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate Ayurved programs (BAMS).
|BAMS||4.6+1 Year Internship|
|MD (Kayachikitsa)||3 Years|
|MD (Kriyasharir)||3 Years|
We will let you know about Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh ( tibbia college) BUMS Syllabus; here this selection. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
The syllabus of BUMS covers subjects that provide extensive knowledge of Unani to the students.
|Professional Year I||Professional Year II|
|Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsafa (Logic Philosophy and Astronomy)||Tareekh-e-tib (History of Medicine)|
|Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya (Basic Principles of Unani Medicine)||Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (Preventive and Community Medicine)|
|Tashreeh Ul Badan (Anatomy)||Ilmul Advia|
|Munafeul Aaza (Physiology)||Mahiyatul Amraz (Pathology)|
|Professional Year III||Professional Year IV|
|Communication skills||Moalajat – I (General Medicine)|
|Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat (Unani Pharmacy)||Moalajat – II|
|Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom (Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology)||Amraze Niswan (Gynaecology)|
|Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj (Bedside clinic and principles of management)||Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumalood (Obstetrics and Neonatology)|
|Ilaj Bit Tadbeer (Regional Therapy)||Ilmul Jarahat (Surgery)|
|Amraz-e-Atfal (Paediatrics)||Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan (Ophthalmology and Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat)|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students, as Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh (tibbia college) are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh ( tibbia college). The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Delhi Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Delhi Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Delhi AIAPGET Counselling
|Delhi Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Delhi Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Delhi Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in Delhi||Click Here|
Here we describe the fee details of Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh.
|Course||Annual Fee for AIQ Candidates (₹)||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission (Rs)|
Note: Mentioned fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
AIAPGET 2023 Cutoff
Delhi Ayush NEET Counselling 2023
A candidate can visit the official Faculty of Ayurvedic Central Council of Indian Medicines (CCIM). To get themselves for Ayush NEET 2023 Delhi State Counselling. Candidates can check the Delhi Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
How to Apply
- Step I: Visit the official website of CCIM and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Step 2: Log on to the CCIM website and click on ‘Candidate login’.
- Step 3: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 5: After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
AIAPGET Counselling 2023
The following flow chart shows short but essential information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh.
For UG Candidate
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued by the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required.
Ranking and Reputation
Some selection provides you with the Ranking and Reputation of the Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh
|Name of Institute||Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh|
Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh (tibbia college )
Address: Ajmal Khan Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
Delhi Ayush NEET 2023 Admission Support
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2023 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to get admission to Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh?
Admission is based on NEET Score through the Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of Delhi.
Is Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh an entire government college?
Yes, Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh is a Government Ayush college.
Where are Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh located?
Ajmal Khan Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
When was Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh Established?
This College was established in the year 1921.
How can I get admission to this Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College Karol Bagh without NEET?
No, without NEET, admission is not possible to this College.