National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia is one of Russia’s leading medical universities. Russia has a long history and glorious traditions. It is one of the recognized universities to pursue MBBS in Russia, situated in Saransk, Russia. Mordovia State University can cover more than 7,000 students every year for medical education.
Mordovia State University has provided 50+ Departments. Throughout this article, we provide information about the Mordovia State University for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, fee structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Mordovia State University
Mordovia State University1 consists of 06 faculties and 50+ Departments that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The Faculty of General Medicine is the oldest and most significant one at Mordovia State University. 12 Full English Medium Medical universities in Russia offer complete medicine courses in English.
Before we complete the college summary, let us look at the essential details of Mordovia State University.
|Name of Institute||National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia|
|Popular Name||Mordovia State University|
|Year of Establishment||1957|
|Location||St. Bolshevik, 68, Saransk, Republic of Mordovia, 430005|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. of Faculties||19|
|Approved||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO2|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD|
|MBBS Russia at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Admission Starts||February, September|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91 88596 37232|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
The Mordovia State University Facilities are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Mordovia State University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Mordovia State University Admission:
Note: Mordovia State University Hostel provides students with well-furnished rooms and healthy food.
Read also: Benefits of studying MBBS in Russia.
Mordovia State University 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
The Mordovia State University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS at Mordovia State University?
- Mordovia State University fees is affordable.
- The university is really old and has experienced professors and doctors from around the globe to guide you.
- There is also a great opportunity to learn Russian while studying. Learning a new language is a skill that helps you everywhere in the country and adds beauty to your resume.
- The most preferred and known courses are natural sciences, mathematics and economics.
- Russian culture itself is so much to learn from.
Read Also: How to do an MBBS from Russia?
If you want admission to Mordovia State University, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Mordovia State University.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget Abroad In MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before admission to Mordovia State University, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi4.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Mordovia State University fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Mordovia State University Fees Structure
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the Mordovia State University Fees. Check all the relevant queries regarding Mordovia State University MBBS fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Fee in USD (approx)||$ 4300|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||Rs. 3,52,600|
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)||Rs. 50,000|
|Total Fee||Rs 4,02,600|
Note: The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
Mordovia State University Ranking
According to 4icu.org, the Mordovia State University ranking all around Russia and all over the world:
|Mordovia State University Ranking in Russia||Mordovia State University World Ranking|
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Mordovia State University, please compare the Mordovia State University MBBS Syllabus to some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows.
|1st year||1st semester||Anatomy|
|2nd semester||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd year||3rd semester||Histology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, General Pathology|
|4th semester||Biochemistry, Micro-Biology, Physiology|
|3rd year||5th semester||Pathology, Pharmacology, Micro-Biology, Path physiology|
|6th semester||Pathology, Path Physiology, and Pharmacology, Genetics|
|4th-6th year||7th-12th semester||General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
Ranking and Reputation
The Mordovia State University Ranking all over Russia and Mordovia State University World Ranking all over the world are mentioned as:-
|Name of Institute||Mordovia State University|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Area||17,098,246 km2 (6,601,670 sq mi) (Source-Wikipedia)|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Literacy Rate||Male- 99.7%, Female- 99.6% (Source-Wikipedia)|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)5|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Saransk City
- Saransk is located in the eastern part of central Russia, standing on the Insar river banks, 656km southeast of Moscow.
- The city acquires around 72 sq. km with a population of about 308,000.
- The city was founded on the southeastern outskirts of the Russian Kingdom in the year 1641.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Mordovia State University has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers; that’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Mordovia State University also has some disadvantages; these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you must adjust according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Mordovia State University
Address: st. Bolshevik, 68, Saransk, Republic of Mordovia, 430005
Phone No: Call Now > +91 88596 37232 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is Mordovia State University located?
St. Bolshevik, 68, Saransk, Republic of Mordovia, 430005
What is the MBBS course duration at Mordovia State University?
The MBBS course duration at the University is 6 Years.
Is the National Research University Russia NMC Approved?
Yes, it is approved by the National Medical Commission (MCI).
Is it possible for a student to work while studying at Mordovia State University?
Yes, working while studying only if the company agrees with the student’s condition/situation is possible.
How to do MBBS in Russia?
MBBS Russia is the most preferred destination for all aspiring medical students.
Is Russia Safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe; a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS