Tapovana Ayurvedic Medical College Davangere is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Karnataka. The college is popularly known as Tapovana Ayurvedic College Davangere and it was founded in the year 2002 and was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. It is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Tapovana Ayurvedic College Davangere like Fee Structure and Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent-Asked Questions
Tapovana Ayurvedic College Davangere
The vision and mission of the college are to nurture the life skills of punctuality, humbleness and problem-solving. The college facilitates a caring, effective and resourceful learning environment on campus, which enables the students to utilize advanced technology as an effective means of communication to make their careers more successful.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of Tapovana Ayurvedic College Davangere.
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
|College Name||Tapovana Ayurvedic Medical College Davangere|
|Popular Name||Tapovana Ayurvedic College Davangere|
|Affiliated With||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS College in Karnataka|
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
These facilities are offered to students interested in studying or already studying at the Tapovana Ayurvedic College.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The Tapovana Ayurvedic College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its UG & PG medical programs.
|BAMS||4.6+1 year Internship|
UG Course Intake Capacity
Here this selection, we will let you about Tapovana Ayurvedic Medical College Davangere BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Tapovana Ayurvedic Medical College Davangere, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Admission to various Programmes at Tapovana Ayurvedic Medical College Davangere is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Karnataka AIAPGET Counselling
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ayush Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS College in Karnataka||Click Here|
The fee structure of Tapovana Ayurvedic College Davangere for various Ayurvedic courses is mentioned below.
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annual)|
Note: The fee will be updated Soon.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of KEA. Candidates can check the Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling Process
Step 1 – Login & Registration: To enter Karnataka Ayush NEET counselling, applicants can click on the link provided on this page when released. Click on the ‘web counselling’ option, after which applicants require to enter their NEET rank, roll number and registration number of the application form.
Step 2 – Choice filling Process: The online choice filling of Karnataka Ayush NEET counselling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and district name.
Step 3 – Saving choices: After successfully selecting & Preference, fill in the details that are chosen and click on the ‘save’ button. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, which must be entered in the space provided, then click on the ‘confirm’ button. The choices filled will be locked automatically after the scheduled time of Karnataka Ayush counselling.
Ayush NEET 2022 AIQ Counselling Process
Applicants applying for Ayush Colleges in Karnataka must register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ranking and Reputation
There is some selection that provides you with the Ranking and Reputation of Tapovana Ayurvedic College Davangere.
|Name of Institute||Tapovana Ayurvedic College Davangere|
Address: Tapovana Ayurvedic Medical College Doddabathi – 577566, Davanagere, Karnataka, INDIA
Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Does Tapovana Ayurvedic College Davangere have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, Tapovana Ayurvedic College Davangere does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. Is Tapovana Ayurvedic College Davangere a private college?
Ans. Yes, it is a private college affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore, Karnataka and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
Q. How to get admission to Tapovana Ayurvedic College Davangere?
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to this prestigious college.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Tapovana Ayurvedic College Davangere?
Ans. Govt Ayurvedic Medical College Bangalore, Address: Dhanvantari Road, Bangalore, Opp to Majestic Bus Stand, Near Anand Rao Circle, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560009
Q. Is Tapovana Ayurvedic College Davangere is government college?
Ans. No, GAMC Bangalore is not a government College.
Q. Do they have PG courses?
Ans. No, Tapovana Ayurvedic College Davangere does not offer post-graduate courses.
Q. What are all facilities provided by Tapovana Ayurvedic College Davangere?
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students, including Libraries, Auditoriums, hostels, cafeterias, laboratories, hospitals, and Medical Facilities.
- Career in BUMS: Admission, Courses, Salary etc.
- Career in Ayurveda: Admission, Courses, Job, Salary etc.
- Career in Homeopathy: Admission, Courses, Scope, Eligibility, Colleges etc.
- Career in Siddha Medicine: Course, Top Colleges, Jobs and Salary etc.
- Job Opportunities After BAMS in India: Jobs, Salary Roles, Skills etc.
Is their management seat for direct ADMETION with neet eligible
You should the institution, For detailed information talk to ayush admission counsellor at 9873056333
Is there management seats
Contact the admission counsellor at 98915 99734; they will help you.
What is the payment seat to get name seat in your college