Attention Candidates, NEET PG 2019 Application form has been released. It is a national level entrance test conducted by the National Board of Education (NBE). The aspirants who wish to appear for NEET PG 2019 need to register for the entrance exam online at the Official Website. NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into medical & dental PG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges of the country. Throughout the article, we will discuss the NEET PG 2019 Seat Matrix.
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified the NEET PG 2019. The NEET PG Counseling process is conducted by the MCC (Medical Council Committee). The counseling process is given below:
- Step-1: Online Registration: To participate in NEET PG 2019 counseling procedure aspirants will have to register to MCC Official website in online mode by entering roll number and password.
- Step-2: Choice Filling & Locking: Fill and lock the choices in order of the preference of colleges. Based on the choices filled seat allotment will be done.
- Step-3: Seat Allotment: The seat allotment process Based on the availability of seats, merit and preference entered, candidates, will be allotted seats. However, before the actual seat allotment, mock allotment will be done in two rounds. It will help the aspirants to know the seat allotment process and also enable them to know and choose better preferences for themselves in the final rounds.
- Step-4: Payment of Fee & Seat Acceptance: Once the seat is allotted, candidates will have to choose any one of the following options :
Freeze– If an aspirant is satisfied with seat allotted to them and do not wish to participate in further rounds, they will have to choose this option.
Float– In case, candidates need to keep the seat allotted and also wish to upgrade their seat, they must follow this option.
Slide– If an aspirant accepts the seat allotted and wish to upgrade the course in the same institute, they will have to stick to this option.
Withdraw– If any aspirants have already accepted the seat, they can withdraw the seat by reporting at the institute allotted before the last round of seat allotment.
- Step-5: Seat Allocation Fee Payment: To confirm the seat, candidates will have to pay the fees through Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
- Step-6: Verification of Documents: After that, the aspirants will have to go through the document verification process at the help centres.
- Step-7: Reporting at the Allotted college/Institute: After the document verification is done, aspirants will have to report at the allotted institute/College and pay the balance fees in the institute, and then confirm the admission.
NEET PG 2019 Medical Seat Matrix
NEET PG Dental Seat Matrix
Aspirant may also check the important links related to the NEET PG 2019
|NEET PG Admit Card 2019||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria ||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Counseling||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Books||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Top 10 College||Click Here|
For any Query related to NEET PG 2019 notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best of Luck Aspirants..!!!