United Institute of Medical Sciences Prayagraj is one of the best medical private colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The Institute was established in 2020. The college is popularly known as UIMS Prayagraj. United Institute of Medical Sciences Prayagraj is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The college is affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee medical university Lucknow and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
In the article, we will share all the essential details of United Institute of Medical Sciences Prayagraj like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
United Institute of Medical Sciences Prayagraj
United Group aims to provide the highest standards and unmatched quality and backed by superior capability, revolutionizing the medical field in Uttar Pradesh.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Noida International Institute of Medical Sciences Greater Noida.
|Name of Institute||United Institute of Medical Sciences Prayagraj|
|Popular Name||UIMS Prayagraj|
|Location||Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2020|
|Affiliated with||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UP NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
Affiliated with: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow
Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC)
Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||–|
Before we discuss, let us look at the United Institute of Medical Sciences, Prayagraj.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Here this selection will let you about the United Institute of Medical Sciences, Prayagraj MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the United Institute of Medical Sciences Prayagraj, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of the medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at the United Institute of Medical Sciences Prayagraj is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for UIMS Prayagraj, these useful resources will be beneficial. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
|Uttar Pradesh 2021 Cut-off||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
UP NEET 2021 Counselling Dates for 1st Round (Out)
The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) Lucknow has released the Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Schedule.
UP NEET Counselling Flow Chart
The fees structure of the United Institute of Medical Sciences Prayagraj or the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 11,90, 401/-|
|Other Charges (Registration, Examination, Library, Sports etc.)||Rs. 80,000/- (per year)|
|Security Deposit (Refundable after the completion of course)||Rs. 3,00,000/- (one time)|
|Hostel Fee (Non-A.C.) (Twin Sharing, Mess Included)||Rs. 1,50,000/- (per year)|
|Hostel Fee (A.C.) (Twin Sharing, Mess Included)||Rs. 1,75,000/- (per year)|
NOTE:- Above mention, the fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2021 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||United Institute of Medical Sciences Prayagraj|
UNITED INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Address: Rawatpur, Near Prayagraj Airport, Prayagraj, 211012
MBBS ADMISSIONS ENQUIRY:-
M: +91-6390903006, 6389209923
United Institute of Medical Sciences Prayagraj Campus Video
UP NEET 2021 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. The total intake of medical science aspirants in UIMS Prayagraj is 150.
A. Yes, UIMS Prayagraj is provided hostel facilities.
A. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to the United Institute of Medical Sciences Prayagraj.
A. 128, Dhobighat, Thornhill Rd, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211001
A. United Institute of Medical Sciences Prayagraj is Private.
Most of the medical colleges in India issue a complimentary bond for their medical students. It ensures a guarantee from the medical aspirants that they won’t leave medical college until the completion of the course. This college also offers Bond for their students.
All the medical; colleges in the state or in India is affiliated and approved by the National Medical Commission (previously known as the Medical Council of India).
Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from the United Institute of Medical Sciences Prayagraj will make you a Doctor and will provide you with a degree of MBBS after the completion of the course. You have to clear the NEXT exam after your course completion to practice medicines in India.
Looking to this year completion and cutoff analysis anything around 450+ will help you to get Pvt in the state.
The fees of private medical colleges are the lowest as compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fee structure of the United Institute of Medical Sciences Prayagraj then the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine from United Institute of Medical Sciences Prayagraj.