Glocal Medical College Super Specialty Hospital and Research Center Saharanpur are some of the newer builds of Medical College. The Institute was established in 2016 and is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. It is also known as Glocal Medical College Saharanpur, situated in Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh. The College is affiliated with Glocal University and approved by the N.M.C.
This article will share all the essential details of Glocal Medical College Saharanpur like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, and other information.
Glocal Medical College Super Specialty Hospital and Research Center Saharanpur
At the Glocal Medical College Super Specialty Hospital & Research Center, we are committed to producing top-notch doctors who have a zeal for perpetual learning and are capable of performing well in diverse professional and cultural settings. While we provide the students with all the tools required to take on the world successfully,
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (F.A.Q.)
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Glocal Medical College Saharanpur.
|Name of Institute||Glocal Medical College Super Specialty Hospital and Research Center Saharanpur|
|Popular Name||Glocal Medical College Saharanpur|
|Location||Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Affiliated to||Glocal University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (N.M.C.)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Glocal University
- Approved by:- N.M.C.
- Aid Status:- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs(MBBS).
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Here in this selection, we will inform you about Glocal Medical College Saharanpur MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, O.P.D.s to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Glocal Medical College Saharanpur, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- You must clear the NEXT exam after completing your course to practice medicines in India. o highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Glocal Mediing for this College, then valuable resources about the Glocal Medical College Saharanpur will help you research the College.
|Admission Process||U.G. Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For U.G. Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The fee structure of Glocal Medical College for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
NOTE:- Above mention, the fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for A.I.Q. and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the U.R. category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile.
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2022, the cutoff scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / E.W.S.||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including P.W.D. of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff marks 2021||Cutoff marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & P.H.||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & P.H.||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for P.G. courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
P.G. Cutoff 2021
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and E.W.S.||50th percentile||302|
|General and E.W.S. – P.H.||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – P.H.||40th percentile||265|
Graphical Representaiton of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the Website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants who shall build a successful online payment of Rs are eligible for choice filling. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the Website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official Website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the Website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- I.D. proof (Aadhar/P.A.N. Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Glocal Medical College Saharanpur|
Glocal Medical College Super Specialty Hospital and Research Centre
Address: Delhi-Yamunotri Marg (State Highway 57)
Mirzapur Pole Dist – Saharanpur U.P India
Official Website: www. glocalmedicalcollege.in
Glocal Medical College Saharanpur Campus Video
UP NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.s)
A. No, Glocal Medical College Saharanpur is a private college.
A. Admission process of Glocal Medical College Saharanpur is purely based on the entrance tests.
A. The total intake of medical aspirants in Glocal Medical College Saharanpur is 150 for the MBBS course.
All the medical; colleges in the state or in India is affiliated and approved by the National Medical Commission (previously known as the Medical Council of India).
Yes. Of course. You must clear the NEXT exam after completing your course to practice medicines in India. You must remove the NEXT exam after completing your course to practice drugs in India. Studying MBBS from Glocal Medical College Saharanpur will make you a Doctor and will provide you with a degree of MBBS after the completion of the course.
Looking to this year completion and cutoff analysis anything around 450+ will help you to get Pvt in the state.