School of Medical Science And Research (SMSR Greater Noida) is one of Delhi-NCR’s best private medical colleges. It is also popularly known as the Sharda Medical College, situated in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It was founded in 2009 and is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The College is affiliated with Sharda University, Greater Noida and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
In the article, we will share all the essential details of SMSR Greater Noida like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, and other details.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
School of Medical Science And Research Greater Noida
The school provides comprehensive facilities for teaching, research and patient care. The School of Medical Sciences and Research (SMSR) primarily imparts medical education of the highest standards to its MBBS and postgraduate students and Students of related biological science.
Before completing the college review, let us look at the important details of SMSR Greater Noida.
|Name of Institute||School of Medical Science And Research Greater Noida|
|Popular Name||School of Medical Science, SMSR Greater Noida, Sharda Medical College Greater Noida|
|Location||Greater Noida Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2009|
|Affiliated to||Sharda University, Greater Noida|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Approved by:- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Affiliated with: Sharda University, Greater Noida
- Aid Status:- Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Research College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs(MBBS). Before we discuss, let us look at the course overview offered by the School Of Medical Science.
SMSR Greater Noida provides the following UG course.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
SMSR Greater Noida provides the following PG courses.
|MD – Physiology||3 years|
|MD – Pathology||3 years|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||3 years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||3 years|
|MD – Microbiology||3 years|
|MD – Pharmacology||3 years|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||3 years|
|MS – General Surgery||3 years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||3 years|
|MD – Psychiatry||3 years|
|MD – General Medicine||3 years|
|MD – Paediatrics||3 years|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||3 years|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||3 years|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||3 years|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||3 years|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||3 years|
|MS – ENT||3 years|
|MD – Physiology||2|
|MD – Pathology||2|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||2|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||2|
|MD – Microbiology||2|
|MD – Pharmacology||2|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||1|
|MS – General Surgery||11|
|MS – Orthopaedics||6|
|MD – Psychiatry||2|
|MD – General Medicine||10|
|MD – Paediatrics||6|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||2|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||2|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||7|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||2|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||6|
|MS – ENT||2|
Here this selection will let you know about SMSR Greater Noida MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of SMSR Greater Noida, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at the School of Medical Science and Research Greater Noida is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this College, these valuable resources about the School of Medical Science and Research Greater Noida will help you do proper research about the College.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The fee structure of the School of Medical Science and Research Greater Noida for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Particular||Amount (Per Year)|
|Refundable Security (College & Hostel Security)||3,00,000/-|
|Hostel Fee (AC Sharing Hostel Fee with Mess)||1,75,000/-|
|Hostel Fee (Non AC Sharing Hostel Fee with Mess)||1,50,000/-|
|Other Fee (Univ Reg., Development, Library, Student Association, Gym, Sports Fee, Admission Fee, Examination Fee)||80,000/-|
|Courses||Fees (Per Annum)|
|MD Community Medicine||9,77,116/-|
|MD- TB Test||25,40,625/-|
|MD Radio Diagnosis||25,40,625/-|
|MD General Medicine||25,40,625/-|
|MS Ear, Nose, Throat||25,40,625/-|
|MS General Medicine||25,40,625/-|
|Particulars||Fees (Per Year)|
|Non AC||1.50 Lac|
|Security Deposit||3.00 Lac|
|Miscellaneous Fee||0. 80 Lac|
NOTE:- Above mention, the fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff marks 2021||Cutoff marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
School of Medical Sciences and Research, Greater Noida cutoff 2019 (General Category)
|Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
NEET PG Cutoff
NEET PG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cut-off score with the following given NEET cut-off score and percentile.
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
PG Cutoff 2021
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||302|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||265|
Graphical Representation of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
School of Medical Sciences and Research, Greater Noida cutoff 2019
|Course||Category||Opening Home State rank||Closing Home State rank|
|MD Dermatology Venereology and Leprosy||General||1128||1346|
|MD General Medicine||General||1093||1765|
|MD Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases||General||1754||2546|
|MS General Surgery||General||1611||2587|
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling information is mentioned in this PDF here.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants who shall build a successful online payment of Rs are eligible for choice filling. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by SMSR Greater Noida, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||School Of Medical Science And Research Greater Noida|
School of Medical Sciences and Research- Sharda University
Address: Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Avenue
Greater Noida, UP.- 201306
Official Website: www.Sharda.ac.in
UP NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at the School of Medical Sciences and Research Greater Noida?
A. The total intake of medical aspirants in the School of Medical Sciences and Research Greater Noida is 150 for the MBBS course.
Q. Does the School of Medical Sciences and Research Greater Noida have a hostel?
A. Yes, the School of Medical Sciences and Research Greater Noida provide hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to the School of Medical Sciences and Research Greater Noida?
A. Students must score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to the School of Medical Sciences and Research Greater Noida.
Q. Can I know the exact location of the School of Medical Sciences and Research in Greater Noida?
A. Sharda Medical College Greater Noida Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Avenue
Greater Noida, UP.- 201306
Q. Is SMSR Greater Noida government or private?
A. SMSR Greater Noida is Private.
Is SMSR Greater Noida affiliated with National Medical Commission?
All the medical; colleges in the state of India are affiliated and approved by the National Medical Commission (previously known as the Medical Council of India).
Is a degree from the SMSR Greater Noida Valid?
Yes. Of course. You must clear the NEXT exam after completing your course to practice medicines in India. Studying MBBS from SMSR Greater Noida will make you a Doctor and will provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the course.
How Many marks need in NEET 2022 for SMSR Greater Noida?
Looking to this year’s completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 450+ will help you to get Pvt in the state.