Direct admission in India for MBBS at lowest fees: One of the most popular courses among students aspiring to become doctors is the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS). Direct admission in India for MBBS at a low fee is a dream come true for many students. In this article, we will take a look at the various ways through which one can secure direct admission in India for MBBS at the lowest fee possible.
1. What is NEET exam
2. What is NEET Counselling Procedure
3. How can I get direct admission in India for MBBS
4. MBBS Deemed Private College at Lowest Fee
5. Private Deemed Medical Colleges in India
6. Frequently Asked Questions
What is NEET exam?
NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national medical entrance test to seek admission in medical courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS and other undergraduate medical courses. It is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) in 13 languages. The NEET exam determines the candidates’ eligibility for seeking admission to recognized medical colleges in India and MBBS abroad.
What is NEET Counselling Procedure?
The following is the NEET counselling procedure for candidates wanting to seek admission in medical courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BUMS etc:
- Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
How can I get direct admission in India for MBBS?
Candidates who dream of becoming a doctor must appear for the NEET entrance exam after 10+2 and counselling conducted by MCC (Medical Council Committee). However, candidates can seek direct admission in MBBS through management quota and institutional quota. Seats are reserved for admission in MBBS through the management quota. Candidates should keep in mind that even for admission through management quota, they must have a NEET scorecard and should participate in all the rounds of counselling conducted by MCC.
Admission through management quota in its true sense means candidates seeking admission for MBBS in neighbouring states are considered through the management quota as the state reserves seats for candidates outside of the particular state. The following are the states that offer direct admission for MBBS in India through counselling:
MBBS Deemed Private College at Lowest Fee
Below we have compiled deemed private college for MBBS at a low fee:
Private Deemed Medical Colleges in India
Most deemed medical colleges provide quality education as well as an excellent infrastructure. Below we have mentioned some more deemed private medical colleges with low fees:
|College Name||State||Average Fees|
|Manipal TATA Medical College||Jamshedpur||70,88,500|
|Raja Rajeswari Medical College||Bangalore||38,00,000|
|Dr DY Patil Medical College||Navi Mumbai||26,00,000|
|MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai||Maharashtra||45,00,000|
|GITAM Institue of Medical Science and Research||Visakhapatnam||25,37,000|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I get direct admission in MBBS without counselling?
Direct admission in MBBS is possible through management quota, however, candidates need to have a NEET scorecard.
Which private deemed medical college has lowest fees for MBBS?
Symbiosis Medical College for Women is the private deemed medical college which has the lowest fees for MBBS for INR 12,57,900
Can I do MBBS without entrance exam?
In order to pursue the MBBS course, seekers have to appear for the NEET entrance exam to be eligible for admission in recognized colleges in India.
Can I get direct admission in MBBS in India without NEET?
To get direct admission in MBBS in India one must possess a NEET scorecard.